General Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
§1 Scope and provider
(1) These general terms and conditions apply to all orders made at the online shop of Archiware GmbH Softwareentwicklung und Vertrieb, Sonnenstraße 27, 80331 Munich.
(2) By placing an order via this website, you agree to the use of these terms and conditions.
(3) The offer in our online shop is aimed exclusively at companies or persons such as freelancers, etc., who pursue an independent or commercial activity upon conclusion of the contract or to legal persons under public law.
(4) Since our offer is directed exclusively at commercial customers (Business to Business), there is no right of revocation or return.
§2 Software and licensing
(1) The End User License Agreement of Archiware GmbH applies, which you can see here: https://pure.archiware.com/EULA
§3 Product information, contract offer and acceptance
(1) The prices, product descriptions and other information provided on or referred to on this website are subject to availability and do not constitute legally binding offers. Therefore, prior to the express acceptance of a customer order in accordance with the following provision, they may be withdrawn or changed at any time.
(2) An order placed by clicking the "Buy" or "Pay" button constitutes a legally binding offer to purchase the product in question, which merely requires our acceptance for the conclusion of a legally binding contract.
(3) You may receive a confirmation of receipt of your order. Such confirmation of receipt does not constitute acceptance of your order.
(4) We accept your order through a declaration of acceptance or by notice that the product has been shipped.
§4 Customer obligations
(1) You are required to ensure that any information you provide when placing your order is accurate, current and sufficient to enable us to execute the order.
(2) By placing the order you affirm that you have the legal capacity to conclude contracts.
(3) You are obliged to ensure that the information in your customer account held with us is accurate and up-to-date. This information (as well as any passwords assigned to you for accessing the website and / or the purchase of products) must be protected against unauthorised access.
(1) In each case, the prices valid at the time of order acceptance are decisive.
(2) Value-added tax (VAT)
All prices on this website are net and do not include VAT. The value added tax does not apply to deliveries to non-EU countries or to foreign deliveries to companies and institutions from EU countries with VAT identification number (UID, VAT No.) if this number is communicated together with the order.
§6 Payment terms
Payment may be made by credit card. Card payments are processed by SIX Payment Services (Europe) S.a., 10 rue Gabriel Lippmann, 5365 Munsbach, Luxembourg.
Archiware does not collect or record data. Any data is collected directly by SIX Payment Services. Except for the payment data, SIX only has visibility of the order number and the invoice total. SIX does not have any means of assigning this information to other data (such as address or e-mail address). Archiware adheres to highest security and data protection requirements in the collaboration with SIX Payment Services. Please refer to the Privacy Statement on the SIX Payment Services website for further details (www.six-payment-services.com).
Any data processing is based on the legal requirements stated in Art. 6 Abs. 1 b) DSGVO, as the processing of data is necessary in order to process credit card or direct debit payments and therefore for the fulfilment of the contract.
(1) Unless otherwise agreed, the delivery of the goods takes place by providing a link.
(2) It is the customer's responsibility to provide suitable software that allows for proper opening, editing and printing of files and content.
§8 Notice of your right to cancel your order
(1) Revocation and/or returns are excluded.
§9 Defects and liability
(1) Our licensing terms apply: https://pure.archiware.com/EULA
§10 Concluding provisions
(1) This contract and the entire legal relations of the parties are subject to the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany, excluding the UN Sales Convention (CISG).
(2) Place of delivery and exclusive jurisdiction for all disputes arising from this contract is our registered headquarters.
Last updated: 1 May 2019