Pure in Perspective
- Free software with optional paid support
- On Synology, QNAP, NETGEAR ReadyNAS and Linux
- Simple, browser-based setup and operation
5-Minute installation and Backup
Light on resources
- Fast, Block-based backup
Archiware Pure merges simplicity with functionality.
Archiware, makers of the P5 data management suite, have put 20 years of experience in data security into a brand-new product:
Archiware Pure simplifies backup and restore of virtual machines in the VMware® vSphere environment. Backups are fast, reliable and can be scheduled to fit in with your business. Installation and setup are simple, no in-depth technical expertise needed.
Get Archiware Pure for free and achieve maximum VM security within a 5-minute installation and setup.
Archiware Pure is certified to run on NAS devices from Synology, QNAP and NETGEAR. The application is available on the respective NAS application stores for direct download to your NAS device. Additionally, a Linux installer and a virtual appliance are available from the Archiware website. Future updates are included in the free license. A professional support package is available from the Archiware Pure Shop.
Pure's backups are powered by Changed Block Tracking (CBT) technology. Only altered blocks are backed up, optimizing speed and minimizing data transfer. Backup snapshots allow restore of entire VMs, VMDKs or single files from different points in time. Verification guarantees faultless backups, Pure sets aside time for verification within defined backup windows.
Ease of use
Pure can be installed in 5 minutes and set up quickly using the intuitive web admin interface, no additional software licenses required. Configuration and management of backups are made simple with a colour-coded, graphical interface. Detailed e-mail reports let you monitor backups from your Inbox.
Pure Support Forum
Pure users without a Pure Support Package can visit the Community Support Forum. The forum allows users to ask questions and gain input from other community members and Archiware staff.
- Simple, 5-minute installation
- On NAS devices, Linux and as a VA
- Browser-based admin interface
- CBT technology
- VM, VMDK or single file restore
- Flexible scheduling using backup windows
- Daily backup verification & email reports
- No additional software required
- RAM: 4 GB
- Disk space: Virtual Appliance: 6 GB;
Application on Linux: 300 MB;
both not including disk space used for
the separate backup repository
- CPU: x86-64 processor
- Storage for backup repository (best external)
- VMware vSphere 6.0 in any non-free edition
- VMware ESXi 6.0 Express Patch 4
(build number 3247720, 2015-11-25) or later
- vCenter Server 6.0 or later (optional)
Additional Archiware Products
P5 Software Suite
Archiware's P5 Software Suite is ideal for businesses in the Media and Entertainment industry. The four modules in the Archiware P5 Suite secure data using different methods and restore them when required. All modules can be combined to create multiple-step security concepts to achieve maximum data protection:
- P5 Archive - Move or migrate data offline to disk, tape and cloud
- P5 Backup - Back up server data to disk, tape and cloud
- P5 Backup2Go - Back up desktop and laptop data to disk
- P5 Synchronize - Replicate data to ensure high availability